NOTHING TO SEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mon Nov 9, 2009

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

Mon Nov 9, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Mon Nov 9, 2009   Mon Nov 9, 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:56 pm

1. I just finished bathing the dog, who sorely needed it and has needed it for days, a fact which everyone was aware of but no one would follow thru on it. Done and done. I still have to wash his beds, tho.

2. Rob's was off to Boston yet again this morning and won't be back until late Thursday.

3. I made an appointment at the salon for tomorrow to get some bangs cut. I'm sick of this mop in my face.

4. I did some weight training this morning for 1st time since my knee started bothering me back in...the spring, I think. And walked, too. Too bad my winter weight (and then some) already arrived over the summer.

5. The whole abortion debate re: the health care bill is so bogus - almost every group health plan I paid claims for covered abortions, a decision the employer makes not the employees. I bet nearly every person raising a stink about "federally funded abortions" VOLUNTARILY pays premiums to a private insurance company for a plan that covers abortions without ever having objected. But let's not allow the poorest people in the nation who can least afford an unwanted child the choice. Ridiculous and a blow to women's rights.

6. What's an appropriate punishment for the Ft Hood terrorist shooter?

7. When I read the celebrity gossip columns these days I have no clue who 80% of the people are.

8. I always have troubles with eight. Perhaps eight IS enough.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

Mon Nov 9, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon Nov 9, 2009   Mon Nov 9, 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:09 pm

9. The Ida rains are headed this way and already there are so many leaves down from the wind you wouldn't know we had picked up a single one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins
baldar77
Sinfully Hard... To Please
baldar77

Mon Nov 9, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon Nov 9, 2009   Mon Nov 9, 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:02 pm

[quote="Rose"]1. I just finished bathing the dog, who sorely needed it and has needed it for days, a fact which everyone was aware of but no one would follow thru on it. Done and done. I still have to wash his beds, tho.

2. Rob's was off to Boston yet again this morning and won't be back until late Thursday.

3. I made an appointment at the salon for tomorrow to get some bangs cut. I'm sick of this mop in my face.

4. I did some weight training this morning for 1st time since my knee started bothering me back in...the spring, I think. And walked, too. Too bad my winter weight (and then some) already arrived over the summer.

5. The whole abortion debate re: the health care bill is so bogus - almost every group health plan I paid claims for covered abortions, a decision the employer makes not the employees. I bet nearly every person raising a stink about "federally funded abortions" VOLUNTARILY pays premiums to a private insurance company for a plan that covers abortions without ever having objected. But let's not allow the poorest people in the nation who can least afford an unwanted child the choice. Ridiculous and a blow to women's rights.

6. What's an appropriate punishment for the Ft Hood terrorist shooter?

7. When I read the celebrity gossip columns these days I have no clue who 80% of the people are.

8. I always have troubles with eight. Perhaps eight IS enough.[/quote

Referencing nr 6.....it should be "alleged" shooter. As Mr Obama said...."Let's not jump to conclusions." Other than that...

Have him reenact the shootings.....in congress....and force Pelosi to give him a 50 dollar lap dance, followed by "one night of ecstasy" with Barney Frank. If he's still alive after that, then just put him out of his misery.

Back to top Go down
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

Mon Nov 9, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon Nov 9, 2009   Mon Nov 9, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:02 am

1. I was sick.
2. I was really, really sick.
3-10. See 1 and 2
Back to top Go down
http://bamsplace.com
Sponsored content

Mon Nov 9, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon Nov 9, 2009   Mon Nov 9, 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mon Nov 9, 2009
Page 1 of 1