NOTHING TO SEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thurs 2-26-09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

Thurs 2-26-09 Empty
PostSubject: Thurs 2-26-09   Thurs 2-26-09 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:28 am

We have ignored Black History Month for far too long at this place. Only a couple of days left to celebrate until next year so let's get started, shall we.

I don't know his name but I like the guy who plays Echo's protector on Dollhouse. He was in one of the recent House reruns as well as a musician about to die of ALS only not.

Has anyone else noticed how "in" it is to use Obama clones in advertising? Like upscale product advertising. Never before has it been so hip to use tall, trim, light skinned black men to sell everything from suits to cars to insurance to, well, damn near anything and everything.

Cam on Bones is a gorgeous black woman but honestly everyone on that show is terminally beautiful. Nevertheless I enjoy her character.

Usually we'd all recognize the inventor of peanut butter....but in light of it's recent decline in popularity due to all the, you know - deaths, we won't go there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins
Rose
Rose

Thurs 2-26-09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 2-26-09   Thurs 2-26-09 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:39 am

I started new diet pills today and I'm kind of speeding. Which can only be good news on the housecleaning front. It's rather bad news on the long term front based on prior experience - there's always a crash at some point. But, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

Thurs 2-26-09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 2-26-09   Thurs 2-26-09 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:25 am

Btw, each pill is like 3 cups of coffee so, bam, you wouldn't even notice a difference. lol I, on the other hand, am wired like it's 1982. The trouble with caffeine is that your body builds up a tolerance no matter how much you throw at it, and it does it pretty quickly.

Ah well, I'm going to have to make myself eat something so that's good and I've got about 2 dozen "MUST DO!" tasks running thru my head. It's never too early to start thinking about next Christmas! Especially easy to do here, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thurs 2-26-09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 2-26-09   Thurs 2-26-09 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thurs 2-26-09
Page 1 of 1