NOTHING TO SEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tues April 15, 2008

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

Tues April 15, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Tues April 15, 2008   Tues April 15, 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:39 pm

Kid1 was home from school yesterday due to a night of worshipping at the porcelain alter and kid2 is home today mostly because I think she is pretending to have what kid1 had. But because I was up hours before pre-dawn with my own bout of it I let her stay home without an argument.

Besides her class was going on a field trip to a place she's been. So 1) she was not going to miss that much instructional time and 2) if she had been feeling sick what torture to be stuck on a bus away from school.

I got my #2 (of 3) Better Days Serenity comic book yesterday. cheerleader

I started reading Wicked. Due to it's popularity on the stage and the success of the book I got it for kid1 for Christmas - but I didn't realize it was quite so risque in it's themes. Shocked But she's a voracious reader, she just gave me her set of the Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse series to read (really liked them, looking forward to the movie). I'm sure I read worse at her age.

And also reading a Bob Hope book I got at the thrift store for 50cents - I Owe Russia $1200. You have to read it like he's delivering his stand up, tho.

I could weed for 2 hours a day and never get finished. Not that I do.

Kid2 is getting braces - we have the diagnostic consultation tomorrow. Ka-ching $$$
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins
baldar77
Sinfully Hard... To Please
baldar77

Tues April 15, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tues April 15, 2008   Tues April 15, 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:17 pm

I had to see and talk to a lot of people I didn't know, or don't particularly care for today. If I have to hear "oh, she looks so natural" again, I'm gonna puke down their shirt/blouse. Dead people DO NOT look natural!. They just look dead.
Back to top Go down

Tues April 15, 2008
Page 1 of 1