NOTHING TO SEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday the 13th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
baldar77
Sinfully Hard... To Please
baldar77

Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Friday the 13th   Friday the 13th Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:37 pm

The end of the work week....not yet the beginning of a new week. Caught in that netherworld of leisure, household chores, sleeping late, retiring late, doing what pleases you, or pleasing your spouse. A brief respit from slave to the alarm that rings incessantly at a predetermined time, shocking you from deep slumber and REM's, where fanciful and flirty images of unknown origin flit through your synapses, only to vanish by the next heartbeat, not existing even the span between one breath to the next. Ideas, contrary to nature and logic, insightful glimpses into regions unknown....gone by the next exhalation, never to be thought of again. A new philosophy lost, a new invention forgotten, a new life-changing discovery forever buried in the deepest labyrinths of the brain. Eternal bottomless pits, like a black hole, gobbling whatever draws near into the dark abyss of the sub-conscious, always whispering to you, but never loud enough for you to understand. Trying to see with the dark light, as you stumble along, reaching out to steady yourself as metaphorical tendrils grasp at your legs, cover your eyes, enfold your arms. Finally, your balance akilter, your stance unsteady, you stumble, and fall forever, never hitting the ground that grows ever more distant as you plummet towards it....Monday has arrived.
Back to top Go down
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th   Friday the 13th Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:57 pm

I lose track of the days lately, they blur together in a haze of disappointments and drudgery, as I move from one monotonous, thankless task to another without any sense of anticipation or accomplishment.

I had no idea it was a Friday the 13th.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins
baldar77
baldar77

Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th   Friday the 13th Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:59 pm

You're up late.....and you also sound depressed....
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th   Friday the 13th Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:09 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th   Friday the 13th Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:09 pm

Rob home?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th   Friday the 13th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:11 pm

Yeah, he's here for the weekend. It's not him, in fact nothing has really changed.

I'm thinking about going to my doctor. I just can't seem to snap out of this funk. I would blame the Yaz but I think this may have started before then.

Sorry to sound like such a crybaby whiner. I have no right to complain about anything. I am trying to suck it up.

How about that Tim Russert? What a shock. Someone so full of life and joy for that life.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th   Friday the 13th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:10 pm

Yeh....I liked Tim Russert.....it just goes to show, as much as we take life for granted, it can end with the next heartbeat. It sounds like you need some bloodwork done.....especially your t3/t4 chemistry. These are produced by the thyroid, and basically run your whole endocrine system. If they get out of kilter, it can play havoc with your moods. The doc can fix it real quick. Please go check it out asap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th   Friday the 13th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th
Page 1 of 1