NOTHING TO SEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuesday in June

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

Tuesday in June Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday in June   Tuesday in June Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:30 pm

The free summer movies started today - two free every Tuesday and Thurdays mornings for the summer. We (kid2 and I) picked Evan Almightly as we overslept and got to the theater right at movie time so we just picked the less crowded theater.

Turns out we got good seats and thanks to mulitple previews had time to grab the $2 popcorn/drink kids special. As soon as I came back with the snacks kid2 reminded me she can't eat popcorn thanks to the orthodontia she just started. More for me! evillaugh
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

Tuesday in June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday in June   Tuesday in June Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:37 pm

Oh, the movie. I had no interest in seeing this when it was out. I never saw the Jim Carrey one, Bruce Almighty. (Bruce is Dick Cheney's middle name, thank you Political Trivia game.) I like Steve Carell a lot but still thought this looked weak.

But for a free movie and a kid's movie it was alright. I lol'ed a few times which was more than I was expecting. I'm far from a religous person but the whole God message was not overdone - just the right amount of warm and fuzzies.

And it was something to do, you know, just to get out of the house.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins

Tuesday in June
Page 1 of 1