NOTHING TO SEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll Love You Til Tuesday

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

I'll Love You Til Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:05 am

I never knew
I never knew that everything was falling through
That everyone I knew was waiting on a queue
To turn and run when all I needed was the truth
But that's how it's got to be
It's coming down to nothing more than apathy
I'd rather run the other way than stay and see
The smoke and who's still standing when it clears

Everyone knows I'm in
Over my head
Over my head
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:14 am

TNT runs two Angel episodes every morning. I had started the series online and was into the 4th or 5th show but decided to just jump into the last season on the tube. I can skip the commercials and seeing it on the big screen is way better than the little box that's not even 1/4 of the computer screen. With Japanese subtitles. Now TNT is starting over with the pilot so I can catch the whole thing, all 5 seasons, in order. How's that for a summer plan?

I saw Indiana Jones yesterday. I give it a B.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
Sinfully Hard... To Please
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:31 pm

well, it looks like Obama has it, with a tossup whether Hillary will be the VP nominee. I think that's how it will play out, and Hillary will continue to dig for dirt on Obama to force him out, so she can step in. The woman just covets power too much for me trust her.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:30 am

I can't believe she would want to be VP when she could be a powerhouse in the Senate or even the governor of NY. Maybe she just needs to be asked so she can decline...to save face in some way.

I don't think she needs to save face - look how many people wanted her to be Pres. She may have come in second but it was a damned close second and she competed down to the wire. And that was with a flawed campaign with various handicaps, including Bill who hurt more than he helped (with actions/words past and present), saddled with the spun image of a villainous persona that blinds the red half of the country, and being a long term player in the decaying establishment running against a fresh faced newcomer promising change. Not to mention (tho I AM) that she's a woman and this campaign has shown us that the country is way more sexist and accepting of sexism than it is racist or accepting of racism.

I will be voting for that newcomer but my optimism is guarded.

PS. Young voters are stupid and ill informed. But they damned well better come out in November like they have in the primaries.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:29 pm

I agree....young voters are stupid and ill informed.....that's why they generally vote democratic....LOL
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:15 pm

lol Oh, I certainly hope so!

I suppose I went at it backwards. I used to vote Republican.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:49 pm

Wow...we've flipped!!!!! My first two elections I voted Democratic.....Mcgovern and Humphrey.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:51 pm

But.....that's when I was young.....and stupid! (I hope you can hear me laughing as I type that!)ROFL.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:52 pm

Mmmmmmmmmmmm......I smell bacon cooking. It's gonna be a bacon and eggs night tonight.....and it's my favorite. I love breakfast at night.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:34 pm

Hey, what a coinky dink, I had a bacon sandwich tonight. I wasn't going to eat anything but walked into the kitchen and there two pieces of bacon (and a huge mess waiting for me to clean up) lay, abandoned, beckoning me with their delicious crispyness. How can anyone pass up bacon?

I voted for Reagan, twice.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:35 pm

Reagan was like bacon. lol
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:39 pm

Me too......and in 88, Bush Sr. in 92, i did not vote for Bush Sr, or Clinton.....I lodged a protest vote, and voted for Ross Perot. I thought it entirely ironic to vote for a multi billionaire little gnome rather than cast a vote for the status quo.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:41 pm

If you could "appoint" anyone you wanted for Prez, who would it be?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:44 pm

Sheesh, I'm not savvy enough about leaders to know who would be competent and capable and would represent my beliefs. I think you'd have to go outside the political areana to find someone untainted.

How about Stephen Colbert?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:45 pm

Maybe Bill Gates. Who would you appoint?
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:52 pm

I'm in the same boat....I don'tknow.....but Bill Gates may not be too bad of a choice. Brilliant, compassionate, business savvy, and I think honest. The last part would be the most important thing to me.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:59 pm

Whoever would also need a broad understanding of the rest of the world, very knowledgeable about what kind of foreign policy will work for us, in the short and long term.

Like, the opposite of the Bush administration's cronism and political appointments to positions requiring real expertise. As Richard Clark revealed, so many of them didn't even have a passport - had never even been out of the country before.

No matter who wins in Nov I will be so happy to see the back of W.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:45 pm

Sass.....isn't your birthday this month?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:59 am

Nope. But my wedding anniversary is this weekend. Not that we will be celebrating.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:44 pm

well damn it....when IS your birthday?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:05 pm

What's with you and my birthday? It's the end of next month and now I'll be expecting something tasteful.

When is your birthday?
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:11 pm

Mine was last month.....and exactly what do you mean by "tasteful"?
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:12 pm

And I thought your birthday was close......and I didn't want to pass it, because I wanted to wish you a happy birthday.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:17 pm

Ah, now I feel bad because your's past and I missed wishing you a happy one. So, um....Happy Belated Birthday!

Tasteful, as in precious metal or glittery, overdone internet .gifs, your choice.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:18 pm

Where do I send it? General delivery/Sass/Atlanta, GA.?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You Til Tuesday   I'll Love You Til Tuesday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll Love You Til Tuesday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next