NOTHING TO SEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what the hell?!: thurs & fri

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PatDaddy77
Artiste Extraordinaire
PatDaddy77

what the hell?!: thurs & fri Empty
PostSubject: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 1:49 am

getu
Back to top Go down
PatDaddy77
Artiste Extraordinaire
PatDaddy77

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:07 am

I'm still up, actually. i need to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:12 am

I've been up since 6:30. But I went to bed by 9:30.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins
PatDaddy77
Artiste Extraordinaire
PatDaddy77

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:37 am

I've been up since about noon yesterday after going to bed at about 6am yesterday morning.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:47 am

I heard there are still people without power in OK.
Back to top Go down
baseballmom
Hey... batter, batter
baseballmom

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:56 pm

I've been wondering scratch ........

Have us Outlaw's Tough Crowd refugees scared away the regular members of this board?

Seems like it.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:11 pm

Nope. This is about as active as it's been.

I was hoping some of you outlaws refugees would pick up the slack. Color me disappointed.
Back to top Go down
PatDaddy77
Artiste Extraordinaire
PatDaddy77

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:30 pm

my brother was just home for lunch and he said a lot of my town is currently without power again. the bank couldn't cash his check.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:34 pm

Are you still up for heaven's sake?
Back to top Go down
PatDaddy77
Artiste Extraordinaire
PatDaddy77

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:41 pm

no, I crashed for a few hours. but my bro brought me a couple fat sammiches. Had to take care of that shit. lol

...I'm freezing. *shivers*

its 66* though
Back to top Go down
baldar77
Sinfully Hard... To Please
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:33 pm

Friday evening............like a full body massage.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:35 pm

...like a bowl of Black Jack Cherry ice cream...
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:44 pm

Like Krispy Kreme donuts......the creme filled variety!
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:47 pm

We had two neighbors bring us Christmas goodie baskets today. I just had some chocolate mint bark, ummm.

I am going to gain about 7 pounds this Christmas. That's a conservative estimate.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:59 pm

I'm tired of this diet.....I got down to 188 from 201 real quick.....and for tha past two weeks, have lost nothing....even gained a pound or two back. So, what i have decided to do, is gain back the weight I lost, and start over, with the intention of doubling my efforts the first two weeks. That way i'll lose 25 pounds, and be at what I want to be....175.....my fighting weight.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:04 pm

lol

We think alike. I'm putting any and all dieting off until we get back from Disney. Might as well enjoy the holiday treats and vacation fare as they don't come around often.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:14 pm

I hope you have a good time at Disney. we took the kids there a long time ago, right after they had built Epcot. One of the highlights of the whole thing was standing in line for almost 2 hours to ride Space Mountain. When we finally got to the turnstiles, there was only another half hour to go, my son decided that he was scared to ride the thing. No amount of persuasion could change his mind, so my wife took him all the way back down, and said she'd meet my daughter and I at the exit ramp. Finally, It was out turn to ride......and my daughter gets scared, and refuses to get on. Again, no amount of persuassion, threats, dirty looks, etc could convince her to get on the thing. So dowwwwwwnnnnnnn the entire length of our 2 hour wait we trek, to meet my wife and son at the bottom. This all took place at about 98 degrees and 99% humidity, with about a thousand other people also trying to ride.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:17 pm

And I really wanted to ride the thing too!
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:31 pm

I don't like Space Mountain anymore, lol. Now they have this 'hand-off' thing where one parent can ride while the other waits with the kid and when the first one finishes the ride they take the kid and the other parent gets on the ride.

They also have the fast pass queues which work pretty well.

I remember going when you had tickets for each ride. I think the E tickets were the best.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:52 pm

I need to win at poker....haven't done any good for 2 months....and I've had to go into my "secret stash'.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:03 pm

Your diet's prolly throwing you off.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:03 pm

I think it's that old gypsy woman I pissed off back in October. As I walked away, I heard her mutter something under her breath, and felt some kind of powder tossed on my body.
Back to top Go down
PatDaddy77
Artiste Extraordinaire
PatDaddy77

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:34 pm

Sassenach wrote:
...like a bowl of Black Jack Cherry ice cream...

Black Jack Cherry ice cream?? that sounds freakin' fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:18 am

Oh, it is! It's black cherry vanilla ice cream with little bits of chocolate. Publix brand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the hell?!: thurs & fri   what the hell?!: thurs & fri Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what the hell?!: thurs & fri
Page 1 of 1