NOTHING TO SEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fri 061209

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

Fri 061209 Empty
PostSubject: Fri 061209   Fri 061209 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:26 am

Another sweaty walk is over but crunches still loom ahead. Right now it's cool down time.

After that it's another stint in the yard until either a) the becoming regular 20 minute afternoon storm shower or b) it's time to take Buddy to his 3 pm appt @ petsmart for bath/ears/nails. We can clean him at home (and he could use a bath daily) but he won't let us trim the nails. Taking him for walks would help but he's such an asshole no one wants to. I could handle the stopping to pee at every mailbox, tree, bush, stick, blade of grass,...but he's dog aggressive and God forbid you should meet someone else walking a dog (which you will every couple of minutes) because he goes into full on attack mode. We need the dog whisperer.

Rob comes home from Boston today hopefully without the usual airport delays.

I can finally get my hair in a ponytail again.

Rob's taking the girls to his mom's next week. Maybe I'll get that chair seat project going while they're gone.

Okay, I've run out of ramble.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

Fri 061209 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fri 061209   Fri 061209 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:35 pm

After we dropped the dog off the girls and I went shopping @ Kohl's and I found a couple of bermuda shorts and summer tops. I need some things to take to Virginia and DC, just casual stuff to be out in the July heat. I wish I could find a really cute comfortable pair of flat sandals that don't cost $95 like the ones I found at Belks.

Robs on his way home from the airport and wants to drop his co car at the dealer over by the mall as it's had a shimmy at high speeds since someone ran into him a while back. Looks like we might get dinner out, woohoo!

I picked up part of his father's day at Kohl's -all the yard/patio stuff was 60% off plus I had a coupon for 30% off everything so I got this large clock/thermometer for the patio for a song. And the saleswoman gave me the 30% coupon which is good thru the 17th back. Gotta love Kohl's.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

Fri 061209 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fri 061209   Fri 061209 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:33 am

It was another hectic day at the office for me. I'm wondering where the housing market slowdown is. I'm not complaining - I'm just amazed at us getting a new listing nearly every week and having so many deals going at the same time. We're basically a one broker/agent office. It's almost insane, which fits in nicely with my temperament. loco

Oh, I do gotta love Kohl's, even though I keep getting only 15% off.
Back to top Go down
http://bamsplace.com
Sponsored content

Fri 061209 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fri 061209   Fri 061209 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fri 061209
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NOTHING TO SEE :: NOTHING WE DO FOR FUN :: The Daily Blaaaaaaaaaaahg-
Jump to: