NOTHING TO SEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT DREAMS MAY COME

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zvon
'Barely' Here... *Eyebrows*
Zvon

WHAT DREAMS MAY COME Empty
PostSubject: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME   WHAT DREAMS MAY COME Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:32 am

K, this is what we are gonna do here.....

You know when you wake up and just fell out of a dream?
And you remember it on waking but soon after, sometimes even moments after, it starts to elude your memory?

Well, this thread the place to document that dream.
Or any dream.
Even the ones you remember long after waking.

Even ones from your past if you wanna share em.

This is the dream thread.

(If this topic don't belong here feel free to move it)
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME   WHAT DREAMS MAY COME Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:36 am

K, I'll go first.

I had this real awsum dream last night.
It had a lil bit of everything, like a good movie.

But about 15 minutes after waking, sitting down to have my first sip of coffee,
I was shocked that I could not recall anything that happened in the dream.
Save for the sparse facts posted above.

That's why I made this thread.
Back to top Go down
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME   WHAT DREAMS MAY COME Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:16 am

lol

I can't post my most recent dream here. embarrassed
Back to top Go down
http://bamsplace.com
Zvon
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME   WHAT DREAMS MAY COME Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:33 pm

It happened again today.

I woke up, remembered this dream I just had.....thought about a few things I had to do today and
then thought about the dream, in anticipation of posting it here, but it was gone.
Not even a small recollection or feeling associated with the dream now exists.

I find this annoying.

I made this thread to run here on waking and capture the dream, but the dream still eludes me.

(this is not a case of a recurring dream. I never have had one. Just dreams in general)
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME   WHAT DREAMS MAY COME Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:41 pm

This is the last dream I recall having, about a week and a half ago....

I'm a huge Met fan but I don't think I ever had a dream about the Mets before.
But I did this night.

In the dream the Mets traded Jose Reyes.
All I remember was him standing outside a dugout in another teams uniform and thinking "Shit, they actually traded him!"
May have been to San Francisco though thats a lil fuzzy.

A few days later there was trade chatter involving Reyes and I thought "uh-oh".
Cuz to me that's kinda like a nightmare.

And I'm not trying to be funny here.
You don't trade Jose Reyes.
Back to top Go down
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME   WHAT DREAMS MAY COME Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:03 pm

I wish I had some interesting dreams to share. I do dream and my dreams are generally very pleasant but nothing so noteworthy that they stick with me. Now that I have a place to record them maybe I'll remember something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME   WHAT DREAMS MAY COME Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:28 am

I very rarely have a dream I remember and when I do, it's usually something incredibly horrifying.... or intensely sexual.
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME   WHAT DREAMS MAY COME Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:48 pm

Rose wrote:
I wish I had some interesting dreams to share. I do dream and my dreams are generally very pleasant but nothing so noteworthy that they stick with me. Now that I have a place to record them maybe I'll remember something.

I don't think my dreams are any more interesting than anyone else's. Quite the contrary,lol.
Yea, this is just a place to jot em down.

I dream every night, sometimes more than one dream, and I don't know if I'd call em all pleasant (some are just boring stuff ).
I can say I do not recall having a nightmare since I was a very young boy.
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME   WHAT DREAMS MAY COME Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:50 pm

Bam wrote:
I very rarely have a dream I remember and when I do, it's usually something incredibly horrifying.... or intensely sexual.

...."intensely" sexual?

OO,...do tell.
Back to top Go down
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME   WHAT DREAMS MAY COME Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:21 am

You'll have to wait until I've had one of those dreams, I remember it and I'm as shit-faced as I was last night so I have the nerve to post it. blue grin
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME   WHAT DREAMS MAY COME Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Bam wrote:
You'll have to wait until I've had one of those dreams, I remember it and I'm as shit-faced as I was last night so I have the nerve to post it. blue grin

lol.
I know what you mean cause today I did recall a dream upon waking and my first thought was : OO, gotta get to the thread!
Then I was thinking of the details and I thought : hmmm, I think I'll keep this one to myself.

Ha.

Maybe this thread was not such a good idea No
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME   WHAT DREAMS MAY COME Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Had this dream yesterday, and remembered it.
Wish I came here to jot it down fresh cuz I have forgotten a few details.

I was in what looked to be a supermarket, by the checkout area. Could have been a Wallmart or something.
There were checkout counters with people doing their checkout thing.

I was with...I have to say I could not recognize him by his face...that was like...blurry.
But I had a strong feeling that this was one of my brothers. Lets just say even though I can't say he looked like him,
I knew this was my brother.

He was going around the checkout area singing a song. I wish I came here right away cuz the song was in my head
all yesterday morning, but its slipped away now. Was an oldie, like a Motown song or something. I was singing backup,
the backround stuff like the Pips did for Gladys Knight.

We sounded good too Smile

So he's goin around singing and I'm singin backup.
There was a lady with us. At first I thought this was probobly my brothers wife but...
I also could not see the face, and it didn't feel like it was her. And this lady was really fat.
I mean REALLY fat and my bros wife was never this fat.
She's just following us around doing some kind of interpretational dance thing. Quite a sight.

So we did that around the checkout area and out into the parking lot.
Then we were standing there and across the lot there was another store.
I said something like "Okay, lets hit that one next."

And then I ran up to and hugged the fat lady. She was so fat my hands could not reach her back.
They came around to her sides and that was it.
But I remember being soooo happy.
And so was she, and my brother. And we started off across the parking lot.

Thats all I recall.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
Sinfully Hard... To Please
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME   WHAT DREAMS MAY COME Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:05 pm

I interpret this as you having some sort of money problem tht you want to be over, and it won't be over till the fat lady sings. You HAVE to get her to sing!
Back to top Go down
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME   WHAT DREAMS MAY COME Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:06 pm

Tra la la
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME   WHAT DREAMS MAY COME Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:37 pm

baldar77 wrote:
I interpret this as you having some sort of money problem tht you want to be over, and it won't be over till the fat lady sings. You HAVE to get her to sing!
lmao.
Back to top Go down
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME   WHAT DREAMS MAY COME Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Okay, I woke up from a dream the other day and first thing I thought of was posting to this thread, lol.

Not the dream but a recurring kind of feeling I have and had in this one: the brakes not working on something I'm driving always at the worst possible time.

And it's not like the sensation you'd have in real life if the brakes failed - it's always more like someone else has control of the brakes and aren't paying attention. Kind of like running away from something in dreams.... where it's like you are stuck in slow motion pulling thru air as thick as molasses....the brakes are working but too slowly no matter how hard you stand on them or pump them and it's inevitable you are going not going to stop in time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME   WHAT DREAMS MAY COME Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:43 pm

Why is it that most of the dreams I hear recounted have that bad vibe lack-of-control element to them?

This is the type of nightmare I usually have which wakes me up in a panic with my heart racing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME   WHAT DREAMS MAY COME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT DREAMS MAY COME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NOTHING TO SEE :: NOTHING WE DO FOR FUN :: This 'n That 'n The Other-
Jump to: