NOTHING TO SEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunday 3-8-09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

Sunday 3-8-09 Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 3-8-09   Sunday 3-8-09 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:00 am

So that time change thing really sucks in the spring. However, I woke up rather early all on my own today so perhaps tomorrow's Monday morning alarm won't be too traumatic.

I'm nearly completely done with my cold; it seems to have ended as abruptly as it began. As colds go this one was okay and I was fortunate enough to be able to sleep thru the worst of it.

I have exercising to do and my presence has been requested on the painting project today. But what I really want to do is go see Watchmen. Ah well, maybe next weekend.

We are getting new carpet as soon as this bedroom is finished and hopefully before spring break. I need to start boxing breakable stuff up. I'm not quite sure how it works getting most of the house done at once but I can't imagine they are too careful moving furniture around. My office is going to be the worst because I am such a pack rat and turns out a lot of my collectibles are breakable.

More good news on the weather front, it's finally warmed up. Of course, sunny days in the 70s isn't making it any easier to stay inside and work this weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins

Sunday 3-8-09
Page 1 of 1