NOTHING TO SEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mon 3-2-09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

Mon 3-2-09 Empty
PostSubject: Mon 3-2-09   Mon 3-2-09 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:30 am

I heard a nasty rumor the time was about to change again soon meaning we have to start getting up earlier. Bleck.

When it rains it pours. Rob was all excited about a Richard Thompson concert here this coming Friday. I'm not familiar with his music but always appreciate a good guitarist/song smith not to mention I cannot recall the last concert I went to so an evening of music sounded great. Well, that is the same night Deanna was invited to a party - one of those rented venue, live entertainment birthday parties, "the" party. For a 17 yo she does not have an active social life to say the least (not that she's unhappy about this; her priorities are better than mine at her age) so I couldn't ask her to give it up to stay home and babysit her sister for us. I'm good with not going to the concert and Rob will still go with friends - just observing how things fall, choices must be made, life is one compromise after another.

Yes, it's a weight day and I'm procrastinating. However, I have to say the the wii fit workout is kicking my ass more than the weights making me sore all over. Weight days are going to start being the 'relief' day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

Mon 3-2-09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 3-2-09   Mon 3-2-09 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:12 am

When weight training starts looking like relief it's time to up the pounds and/or reps. All done.

It's still 27 degrees here and windy but sunny and I'm debating going on out in it. Might as well get if over with, eh.

We didn't get nearly as much painting done as we'd have liked. Rob left for the airport about 4am going to LA but he'll be back somewhere around the time Tuesday turns into Wednesday. I should get some more painting done while he's gone but it's doubtful I will. This week is filled with dentist/orthodontist appointments: me and Katie tomorrow and Deanna Wed.

Hey, the very title of this forum says you have nothing better to do than read about the boring details of my life. I'm only obliging.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins

Mon 3-2-09
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NOTHING TO SEE :: NOTHING WE DO FOR FUN :: The Daily Blaaaaaaaaaaahg-
Jump to: