NOTHING TO SEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuesday 1/13/9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
baldar77
Sinfully Hard... To Please
baldar77

Tuesday 1/13/9 Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 1/13/9   Tuesday 1/13/9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:24 pm

BRRRRRRRRRR it got cold. Yesterday, I got some KILZ primer paint, to fix a spot in the upstairs ceiling where it had leaked, following the wind storm we had a few months back that ripped off a coupla shingles. Anyway, this KILZ stuff is pretty potent stuff......it'll basically get you drunk if you're exposed to it long enough, but it's one HELL of a primer paint. I had finished priming, put the stuff away, and went back to put the ceiling paint on. It took about an hour all told.

Afterward. I did some little things.....and then I felt it! On the top of my head, I felt a gooey lump of.....stuff. I got a mirror, and looked at the back of my head......I had a spot of KILZ, about the size of a dime, coagulated in my hair, and it was DRY. I used this stuff two years ago when I was doing my daughter's house, and the only way I could get this stuff off my hands and arms where it had spotted was by soaking my hands in gasoline, and using sand paper to scrub it off (Extra extra fine is recommended......don't use the coarse stuff, if you value your skin at all). I wasn't gonna use gasoline in my hair, and I certainly couldn't sand it......so I got the bright idea of just getting my son's hair clippers out, and getting it that way. Needless to say, I fucked the procedure up......I now have a bald spot on the back of my head about the size of a quarter. But......the paint is gone!
Back to top Go down
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

Tuesday 1/13/9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 1/13/9   Tuesday 1/13/9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:41 pm

lol lol lol

Sorry, but it is pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
http://bamsplace.com

Tuesday 1/13/9
Page 1 of 1