NOTHING TO SEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday 11-14-08

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

Friday 11-14-08 Empty
PostSubject: Friday 11-14-08   Friday 11-14-08 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:05 am

Yay! It's Friday!

I wish I wouldn't have drunk so much wine last night.

Friday 11-14-08 Flyer-lil
Back to top Go down
http://bamsplace.com
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

Friday 11-14-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday 11-14-08   Friday 11-14-08 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:25 am

Forget about the wine - the food would have had me drooling and overindulging. drool
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins
baldar77
Sinfully Hard... To Please
baldar77

Friday 11-14-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday 11-14-08   Friday 11-14-08 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:34 pm

I have decided that I no longer like food, and therefore, will shun it, ignore it, take it completely out of my life. From now on, I will survive on osmosis energies only. I will draw nutrients and energy from other people, by mental tropolization. No longer will I be slave to the predetermined survival life cycles set out by nature. To hell with pizza and burgers, donuts and Milky ways. I don't need Applebys or O'Charleys, or Outback or Olive Garden. Kroger? FUCK Kroger!! and the same to Piggly Wiggly. Farmers? Who needs 'em. Chickens? No more. Colonel Sanders can suck me. Aunt Jemima? Let 'er go back to Africa. Martha Stewart.....let her go to the street and work her ass off serving something other than Hor' Dourves. Betty Crocker? Just a wall street whore. I don't need 'em, dont want 'em. This redneck cracker has taken his life back! My destiny will be self made, no longer beholden to the mono-saturated glucose trifortunatiated whatever of Twinkies or Ho Ho's. I will take only water over my palate, and even that will be from fresh rain. Summer drought.....who cares......I will just take what I need from the millions of slaves beholden to the conglomerated corporations of Avian and Desani. The only thing I will unnaturally ingest into my body will be tobacco smoke, and copious quantities of that! FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
Zvon
'Barely' Here... *Eyebrows*
Zvon

Friday 11-14-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday 11-14-08   Friday 11-14-08 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:58 pm

baldar77 wrote:
I have decided that I no longer like food, and therefore, will shun it, ignore it, take it completely out of my life. From now on, I will survive on osmosis energies only. I will draw nutrients and energy from other people, by mental tropolization. No longer will I be slave to the predetermined survival life cycles set out by nature. To hell with pizza and burgers, donuts and Milky ways. I don't need Applebys or O'Charleys, or Outback or Olive Garden. Kroger? FUCK Kroger!! and the same to Piggly Wiggly. Farmers? Who needs 'em. Chickens? No more. Colonel Sanders can suck me. Aunt Jemima? Let 'er go back to Africa. Martha Stewart.....let her go to the street and work her ass off serving something other than Hor' Dourves. Betty Crocker? Just a wall street whore. I don't need 'em, dont want 'em. This redneck cracker has taken his life back! My destiny will be self made, no longer beholden to the mono-saturated glucose trifortunatiated whatever of Twinkies or Ho Ho's. I will take only water over my palate, and even that will be from fresh rain. Summer drought.....who cares......I will just take what I need from the millions of slaves beholden to the conglomerated corporations of Avian and Desani. The only thing I will unnaturally ingest into my body will be tobacco smoke, and copious quantities of that! FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I appreciate the sentiment but I insist you rethink including pizza on your shit list.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
Sinfully Hard... To Please
baldar77

Friday 11-14-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday 11-14-08   Friday 11-14-08 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:12 pm

Zvon wrote:
baldar77 wrote:

I appreciate the sentiment but I insist you rethink including pizza on your shit list.
That's the whole point.....There will BE no shit list. The anus that resides between my tight muscular thighs and buttocks will once again be pristine and pure.
Back to top Go down
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

Friday 11-14-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday 11-14-08   Friday 11-14-08 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:54 am

Ahh... the no food pledge. Pizza always manages to make me break that one.
Back to top Go down
http://bamsplace.com
Sponsored content

Friday 11-14-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday 11-14-08   Friday 11-14-08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday 11-14-08
Page 1 of 1