NOTHING TO SEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Webcam service

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
baldar77
Sinfully Hard... To Please
baldar77

Webcam service Empty
PostSubject: Webcam service   Webcam service Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:38 pm

Since there is nothing posted here yet, I'm confiscating this section for adult webcam services. Anyone interested in enrolling please send an 8x10 glossy, and I will decide if you meet the standards for webcamming here. Be warned, our standards are very low, so there will be a lot of competition. I would advise that you really do something out of the ordinary when camming to get the attention you deserve.
Back to top Go down
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

Webcam service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcam service   Webcam service Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 5:05 pm

Hmmm... why don't you go first, so we have an idea of what you're looking for? This is the how-to place. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bamsplace.com
Zvon
'Barely' Here... *Eyebrows*
Zvon

Webcam service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcam service   Webcam service Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 6:02 pm

HaHaHa...

Count me in.
Ill just have to drum up an adult to take my picture.

Thats what you mean by adult,.....right?
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

Webcam service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcam service   Webcam service Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:50 pm

Can anyone give me some guidance on hooking this stupid webcam up? I'm doing something wrong. Everytime I think I'm up and running, it starts displaying reruns of "Leave it To Beaver"....the unedited version. Ward and June are totally inflagrante in their activities, and Wally and the Beav are charging their friends 10 cents a pop to peek in the window.
Back to top Go down
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

Webcam service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcam service   Webcam service Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:56 am

Why do you want to fix it? You don't even have to pay 10 cents to see the Beaver.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

Webcam service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcam service   Webcam service Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:00 pm

Oh CRAP.....June's using a straopon on Ward!
Back to top Go down
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

Webcam service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcam service   Webcam service Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:08 pm

I just recently learned that is called 'pegging' or 'bend over boyfriend ( BOB)'.

*giggles*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

Webcam service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcam service   Webcam service Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:24 pm

Is a man who likes to be "pegged" actually repressing homosexuality? Or does he just want to be called Bob?

Edited for improper grammar. doh!

Last edited by on Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

Webcam service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcam service   Webcam service Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:53 pm

So that's why she kept calling me Bob....I thought she just forgot my name.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

Webcam service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcam service   Webcam service Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:20 pm

When the big red strapongoes bob bob bobbinalong..along.
She will stick stick it in your ass with a rubber...dong...dong.
Wake up, wake up now sleepyhead, and bend over real far.
We'll see yes we'll see if I can make you a rising star...star.
Back to top Go down
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

Webcam service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcam service   Webcam service Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:22 pm

lol lol
Back to top Go down
Zvon
'Barely' Here... *Eyebrows*
Zvon

Webcam service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcam service   Webcam service Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:43 pm

lolup

Whats the rubber for?
I thought in the ass can't get you pregnant.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

Webcam service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcam service   Webcam service Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:26 pm

I'm still having problems with this camera hookup. Now I'm getting the Andy griffith show. I thought all these 50s and 60s shows were supposed to be family oriented and wholesome....These people are DEGENERATE! They're sitting around the kitchen table playing STRIP POKER! Thank God little Opie's not there. Oh Lord, Aunt Bee just lost a pot....she's taking off her bra...OH MY GOD. Gomer's starting to gag....oh Lord, he;s hurling all over the table. Barney's sitting there in his boxers....man, he looks like a Lindsay Lohan....wait, he's taking off his boxers.....HOLY MOLY, THE MAN IS HUNG LIKE A HORSE! Thelma Lou's getting in all the action now OMG, she's got poor Barney pinned on the floor, demanding his attentions. Damn....commercial.
Back to top Go down
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

Webcam service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcam service   Webcam service Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:04 am

eee I knew there was something about that show I didn't like.
Back to top Go down
ImShiny
Sexy Young God
ImShiny

Webcam service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcam service   Webcam service Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:03 pm

Zvon wrote:
lolup

Whats the rubber for?
I thought in the ass can't get you pregnant.
--Safe-Sex 101--

->Lesson 5

STDs can still be transferred via the anus. Although depending on what's nailing you, you may end up pregnant anyways. Webcam service Alienhead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Webcam service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcam service   Webcam service Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Webcam service
Page 1 of 1