NOTHING TO SEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now is the time...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

Now is the time... Empty
PostSubject: Now is the time...   Now is the time... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:57 am

...for all good men to come to the aid of their party.

School's out for election day. I tried and failed to find a sample ballot online for my district but I went down to the school to perform my civic duty anyway. All the usual polling place signs were missing but I persevered, finding the caferia entrance deserted and locked. But sometimes they have smaller elections in the media center so I trekked around to the other entrance which while open was deserted. Now there were plenty of parked cars around the school and there were stirrings of people in the office and halls. I approached two ladies at the copy machine with the question "No election in Cobb County?" They informed me that no, not a single initiative this election cycle but I was not the first to drop by looking for one.

In a bit the girls and I are off to the orthodontist for a repair (Halloween candy is hell on braces) and then out for a lunch. It's a beautiful sunny fall day here and my spirits are lifted. I'm not even going to spell check this so, sorry in advance.

content
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins
Hugh Manrace
Automatic Pot Stirrer
Hugh Manrace

Now is the time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now is the time...   Now is the time... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:22 pm

I just assumed we had no elections here in the unincorporated areas of the county, and checking the paper online, near as I can tell, we don't. I still had to go by the school (which is open today) to pick up my son to take him also to the orthodontist for his regularly scheduled adjustment visit. In another, odd occurrence of coincidence, it is ALSO a sunny fall day here! (our time went back an hour over the weekend, did yours?)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

Now is the time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now is the time...   Now is the time... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:40 pm

I have a doppelgänger!
Back to top Go down
Hugh Manrace
Automatic Pot Stirrer
Hugh Manrace

Now is the time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now is the time...   Now is the time... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:52 pm

From a strange, parallel universe!

I am.... BIZARROse!

Now is the time... Bizzarose
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

Now is the time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now is the time...   Now is the time... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:40 pm

Dude, how about a little moisturizer for that condition.
Back to top Go down
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

Now is the time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now is the time...   Now is the time... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Nice bizzaro pic. Now is the time... 514755

We were supposed to vote on some public transportation bill, but our county decided to ignore the state and not let us vote - not that it would make a difference if they did. So much corruption here the outcome would be predetermined anyway.

I have to say that I'm SO glad I don't wear braces anymore. Now is the time... 381934
Back to top Go down
http://bamsplace.com
Sponsored content

Now is the time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now is the time...   Now is the time... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now is the time...
Page 1 of 1