NOTHING TO SEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Evil Genie game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

The Evil Genie game Empty
PostSubject: The Evil Genie game   The Evil Genie game Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:31 am

I saw this somewhere and thought it looked like it could be fun.

1. Ask the evil genie to grant a wish.
2. The evil genie grants the wish. But the catch is that the granted wish has an evil twist.

Example

Post A - I wish I could win the lottery.

Post B - Granted, but so many other people have the same numbers that all you end up with is $5.00.

My wish: I wish I had a maid.
Back to top Go down
http://bamsplace.com
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Genie game   The Evil Genie game Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:47 am

Bam wrote:

My wish: I wish I had a maid.

Granted, and she does a good job and is such a great person you become immediate friends. But she falls on the loose front step you never got around to fixing injurying her back preventing her from work of any kind. She can't sue her best friend and you can't abandon her all broken and homeless so you allow her and the rest of her Mexican relatives she's been supporting to live with you. The house is more of a wreck than ever and smells like chili powder.

I wish I knew the meaning of life.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Genie game   The Evil Genie game Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Rose wrote:
I wish I knew the meaning of life.

Granted, but the epiphany is so great your brain short-circuits and you lose the capacity to understand or relate that meaning.

I wish I had an hour for lunch.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
Sinfully Hard... To Please
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Genie game   The Evil Genie game Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Granted.....but you have to eat strained carrots in the restaurant from a babyfood jar while sitting in a highchair....naked.

I wish I could quit smoking.
Back to top Go down
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Genie game   The Evil Genie game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:18 am

Granted, you quit smoking, but you stopped by eating a donut everytime you wanted a cigarette so you put on 600 pounds and can't get out of bed. Goodbye tight, muscular thighs and buttocks!

I wish I could speak French fluently.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Genie game   The Evil Genie game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:25 pm

Granted.....but only in a Mogadishu brothel.

I wish Rose would listen to Rush Limbaugh, and come to the conclusion that he is the most brilliant man she has ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Genie game   The Evil Genie game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:04 pm

lol Granted, but it's obvious she's in a severe delusional state and so has to be admitted to an insane asylum.

I wish I could travel the world.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Genie game   The Evil Genie game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:10 pm

Granted.....but I must be your every minute of the day companion, even when I'm listening to Rush Limbaugh.

oops....I wish..ummmm....I wish.......ummmm....I wish that.........I had my tight muscular thighs and buttocks back. I feel naked without them.

Last edited by baldar77 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Genie game   The Evil Genie game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:25 pm

Hey, baldar, what's your wish?
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Genie game   The Evil Genie game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:35 pm

I edited the post.
Back to top Go down
Zvon
'Barely' Here... *Eyebrows*
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Genie game   The Evil Genie game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:31 pm

baldar77 wrote:

oops....I wish..ummmm....I wish.......ummmm....I wish that.........I had my tight muscular thighs and buttocks back. I feel naked without them.

These things are literally returned to you, for the evil genie takes wishes at their word.
Your thighs look good but your buttocks are placed way up on your back, between your shoulder blades,
teaching you to be more careful about how you word your wishes.

I wish I had 41 million bucks.
DOH!...dollars!, US currency,.....small denominations.....
Back to top Go down
baldar77
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Genie game   The Evil Genie game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:05 pm

Granted....but they're all inside my ass which is perched between my shoulders, and have to be dug out a bill at a time.

I wish my genius was recognized by the whole world, and elected dictator for life.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Genie game   The Evil Genie game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:36 pm

baldar77 wrote:
Granted....but they're all inside my ass which is perched between my shoulders, and have to be dug out a bill at a time.

lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Hugh Manrace
Automatic Pot Stirrer
Hugh Manrace

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Genie game   The Evil Genie game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:41 pm

baldar77 wrote:
I wish my genius was recognized by the whole world, and elected dictator for life.

He is recognized and elected, but his first act as dictator is to have you executed for keeping him tied up in your basement all those years.

I wish I could literally wish upon a star without getting my feet all hot and burned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Genie game   The Evil Genie game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Evil Genie game
Page 1 of 1