NOTHING TO SEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Minute Gift Ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ron Popeil

Ron Popeil

Last Minute Gift Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Last Minute Gift Ideas   Last Minute Gift Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:12 pm

Here's an item that no one should be without... and I've cut the price to just $19.95 plus shipping and handling.

Last Minute Gift Ideas Roncode5

Act right away and I'll throw in two more record vacuums for free. That's 3 record vacuums for only $19.95. All you pay is the shipping and handling.

$20 shipping and handling charge for each vacuum
Back to top Go down
Ron Popeil

Ron Popeil

PostSubject: Re: Last Minute Gift Ideas   Last Minute Gift Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:44 pm

Last Minute Gift Ideas Ouch648ol9

OUCH!™
the voodoo doll toothpick holder

Make your next party painfully amusing by inviting Ouch!, the voodoo-it-yourself
toothpick holder. Perfect for finger food, emergency hexes, and jump-starting the
good times. Two fashionable colors, elegant clear display-box packaging. With
Ouch, olives will never be boring again!

Design: John Cave

Not a Ronco™ product, but a cool gift nonetheless, and I'm not beneath selling anything.
Back to top Go down
Ron Popeil

Ron Popeil

PostSubject: Re: Last Minute Gift Ideas   Last Minute Gift Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:15 pm

Boobs Shower Lotion Dispenser

Last Minute Gift Ideas Showerbreastsdispenserxd1

Call it a hunch, but I’m pretty sure the Shower Breasts Lotion Dispenser was created by a male designer. The wall mounted tig ol’ bitties holds two different types of lotions- one in each of the chest pillows and yes the jugs are refillable. To dispense just grope the gazongas. It’s unclear if these sweater monkeys can be used as a personal flotation device for the bath. Between this and the Mr P. Towel Rod, what else could your bathroom possibly need?

Last edited by Ron Popeil on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ron Popeil

Ron Popeil

PostSubject: Re: Last Minute Gift Ideas   Last Minute Gift Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:19 pm

Mr P Towel Holder

Last Minute Gift Ideas Mrptowel1za9Last Minute Gift Ideas Mrptowel2gw7

Mr P is the man with the passion pistol. His oversized unit has the girth and strength to hold your bath towels in style on his pulsating pillar of power. The Mr. P Towel Holder cocksuredly keeps your towels on the wall and off the floor.

Mr P’s man meat won’t give you the shaft. This love muscle towel holder is the right tool for the job.

This trouser snake towel rod is available in several groovy colors to match your bathroom decor.
Back to top Go down
baldar77
Sinfully Hard... To Please
baldar77

PostSubject: Re: Last Minute Gift Ideas   Last Minute Gift Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:21 pm

I got one of those!
Back to top Go down
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Last Minute Gift Ideas   Last Minute Gift Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:28 pm

The lotion dispenser or the towel holder?
Back to top Go down
http://bamsplace.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Minute Gift Ideas   Last Minute Gift Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Minute Gift Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NOTHING TO SEE :: NOTHING WE DO FOR FUN :: This 'n That 'n The Other-
Jump to: