NOTHING TO SEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To PatDaddy, my friend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

To PatDaddy, my friend Empty
PostSubject: To PatDaddy, my friend   To PatDaddy, my friend Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:17 pm

I feel emptyness. I feel it inside my heart. I feel it online. I feel it greatly.

I heard Pat’s voice once in a phone conversation after his gallbladder surgery. But I’ve heard his voice for much longer: reading his words, sharing his thoughts, laughing at his humor, understanding his pain and anger, enjoying his spirit, calling him friend.

By all accounts Pat had a hard knock life and little to no opportunity to change things but he was a good person with a big heart. He took the cards life dealt to him and played the game – I think he enjoyed playing the game. He was gifted with several talents – music, art and humor and was generous in sharing those talents with his friends.

I know Pat could be childish and hot tempered and unreasonable. And so did he, lol. But I don’t believe there was a dispute with him that couldn’t be solved and I regret time didn’t allow things to play out between him and coops. That the PM sent to coops said Pat named him as friend is telling to me. Pat had a lot of love in his heart.

In private Pat shared some secrets with me and I with him, things that mattered to us, things that others might well think of as unimportant or trivial, but we knew the importance - the greatest of which was our trust in each other.

Today I miss hearing the voice of my friend knowing I won’t ever hear it again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins
Zvon
'Barely' Here... *Eyebrows*
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: To PatDaddy, my friend   To PatDaddy, my friend Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:43 pm

I grieve.

Deeply.
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: To PatDaddy, my friend   To PatDaddy, my friend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:26 am

Im really glad you created that section for PD.
That was nice Bam.

I tried to post this down there and I hope I didn't mess anything up.
The lock on the thread turned from white to orange or something.... affraid
Back to top Go down
Bam
The Stodgemeister
Bam

PostSubject: Re: To PatDaddy, my friend   To PatDaddy, my friend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:40 am

I hope to get more of his writing backed up there. It's a bit tedious because I'm trying very hard to make all of his posts look right. One thing I know about Pat is that he simply hated any of his stuff being changed - whether someone did it intentionally or a board glitch caused it. I know.... blah, blah, blah (whenever I do finally speak, it's all in babblespeak... but it wouldn't be a fitting tribute if I didn't preserve it as true to original as I possibly can.

Thanks for checking it out.
Back to top Go down
http://bamsplace.com
Zvon
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: To PatDaddy, my friend   To PatDaddy, my friend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:44 am

Bam wrote:
I hope to get more of his writing backed up there. It's a bit tedious because I'm trying very hard to make all of his posts look right. One thing I know about Pat is that he simply hated any of his stuff being changed - whether someone did it intentionally or a board glitch caused it. I know.... blah, blah, blah (whenever I do finally speak, it's all in babblespeak... but it wouldn't be a fitting tribute if I didn't preserve it as true to original as I possibly can.

Thanks for checking it out.

Hey, I'm with Paddy on that.
Do it right.

AND STOP YER BABBLIN WOMAN!

cavelawyer
Back to top Go down
Rose
much too perspicacious to be taken in by so spurious an argument
Rose

PostSubject: Re: To PatDaddy, my friend   To PatDaddy, my friend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:54 am

You are doing a wonderful job, bam. It looks like the original postings complete with avatars and banners. I know PD would love it. And I appreciate your saving his stuff, too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rose.Dawkins
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To PatDaddy, my friend   To PatDaddy, my friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To PatDaddy, my friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NOTHING TO SEE :: NOTHING WE DO FOR FUN :: Don't Post Here-
Jump to: